Confidentiality is very important to us, so we aim to protect your privacy when you visit our site.
Collection of Personal Information
The information we collect is used to improve our services to you, our customer. It is not shared with other organisations for commercial or other purposes.
The type of information we collect may include:
- the type of web browser (and version number) that you are using;
- the names and e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us;
- information on what pages users access or visit;
- information that may be volunteered by the user.
Information You Give Us
We may ask you to supply us with your name, and other details when filling in a form. This is done solely for the purpose of helping us identify you when completing a task that you have requested.
If you supply us with your telephone number on-line, you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding the request you have made on-line.
You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products or services or special events. We will only send you this information if you have specifically requested to receive such mailings. You can let us know at any time if you do not want to receive this information.
We are happy to provide you with further information on our practices. If you have any questions relating to this privacy statement and its contents, please contact us.
You can email T.N. Electrical at email@example.com. You can also call us at (02) 9651-3663, or write to us at PO Box 6205, Delivery Centre Dural NSW 2158 or PO Box 4271 Pitt Town NSW 2756.
* A ‘cookie’ is a message that is given to your browser by the Web Server (the computer that hosts this web site). The cookie is then stored on the users computer. Cookies may be used to recognise you when you visit a site, or to store a visitor’s preferences. Cookies cannot harm your computer, nor can they pass on private information that may be stored on your computer.